Florida Qualified Supervisor Training Workshop
This 16 hour CEU workshop meets requirements of the Florida Board of CSW/MFT/MHC for Supervisor Training.
Each participant will learn:
- Models of Supervision
- Understand the supervisor-supervisee therapeutic relationship
- Teaching strategies and theories
- Legal, Ethical and Regulations in Supervision
- Developing your own model of supervision including techniques
- Explore biases, culture, gender, ethnicity and socioeconomic status that arises in the supervision relationship
- Understanding the importance of Evaluation process and practice
Cost: $355.00 per participant (Includes training materials, refreshments, and CEU processing) Lunch is on own
Location: Therapy Department 4540 Southside Blvd, Suite 401 Jacksonville, FL 32216 (904) 566-9256
Date: Friday March 28, 2014 and Saturday March 29th, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Presenter: Lynn H. Powell, LMHC, CRRT (Contact: Lynn @TherapyDepartment.com)
Our course is offered by Therapy Department. All materials prepared and presented by Therapy Department, 4540 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL. This course has been approved by The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family and Mental Health Counseling Under Continuing Education Provider BAP # 1204
Seating is limited. All participants must register in advance. To register, please complete and submit the attached form along with your payment to Therapy Department 4540 Southside Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216, or Fax: (904) 595-5199 or www.TherapyDepartment.com . Feel free to contact Lynn at Lynn@TherapyDepartment.com with any questions.
Registration Form Supervisor Training Information