Welcome to Therapy Department!
Our Mission: To create and sustain an emotionally health environment that cultivates self-empowerment, motivation, and balance of life.
Our Vision: To enhance the quality of life for those we treat and those around them.
Let us help you in the areas of:
- Addiction (Sex, Love, Porn, Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Shopping)
- Sex Therapy
- Gender Identity
- Hypnotherapy and Rapid Resolution Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- LGBTQQI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans Gender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex) Issues
- Stress Management
- Alternative Lifestyles (Polyamorous/BDSM/Kink/Swing)
- Weight Management
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Consulting Services (Workshops, Trainings, Speaking Engagements, Management Consulting)
Kristie’s first book Fix Yourself First: 25 Tips to Stop Ruining Your Relationships will be out August 27, 2016.
We encourage you to give us a call (904) 566-9256 or send an email Kristie@TherapyDepartment.com so that we can assist you in getting your needs met.
Check out Kristie’s blog at www.KristieOverstreet.com